I love a good face mask! I especially love being able to grab what I need from my pantry and throw it all together in less than 5 minutes!
Pumpkin is obviously the ingredient de jour right now so I thought I would share one of my all-time favorite face masks!
What I love about this mask is how incredibly hydrating it is. Pumpkin is so full of antioxidants and when you combine it with the soothing properties found in honey and the rejuvenating properties in coconut oil, you have one spectacular mask! The best part is that the almonds add just a touch of “rough” which helps to exfoliate your face, allowing your pores to really soak in the goodness of this mask!
Are you ready for the recipe?
Pumpkin Face Mask
- 1 cup (8 ounces) pureed or canned pumpkin
- 12 almonds
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/8 teaspoon coconut oil
How To Make It
- Pulverize almonds in the blender until fine in texture.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients together and mix well with a spoon or blender on low.
- Spread a thin layer of the mask over the face.
- Leave for 5-30 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and towel dry face gently.
- Mixture will keep well for approximately 3 weeks in a tightly sealed container.
That’s it! Easy as pie…pumpkin pie!
Let me know how you did making this recipe in the comments section below! Better yet post your photos of your mask making at the Poppy Soap Co. Facebook page.
Spread the Love: