When my readers make noise, I listen! And wow – you all have been making some noise about tea tree oil! Seems like you would love it if I could expand my line to include more bars with lots of tea tree oil blended into them! Well, no promises but when the time comes to expand my line, I will see what I can come up with.
In the meantime, let’s talk a bit about tea tree oil and then I will share 20 ways in which you can benefit from my Neem Tea Tree Oil bar.
Tea Tree Oil is an essential oil that has been used for almost 100 years in Australia. It is distilled from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia. Scientists believe that tea tree oil’s remarkable properties are due to 100 different “medicinal” chemical constituents.
What are the healing properties of Tea Tree Oil? It is:
- Immune stimulant
- Tissue regenerative
Wow! Just wow! That is one impressive oil!
Ok – onto the 20 ways that YOU can benefit from the tea tree oil in my Neem Tea Tree Oil bar!
Using my Neem Tea Tree Oil bar will:
- Help heal and soothe sunburns
- Help heal skin infections naturally
- Relieve itchiness from rashes
- Treat acne. (One study found tea tree oil to be just as effective as benzoyl peroxide, but without the negative side effects like redness and peeling)
- Prevent lice naturally (yes, you can use it as a shampoo bar)
- Cures toenail fungus and Athlete’s foot
- Help remove skin tags
- Shrivel warts
- Soothe insect bites
- Treat ringworm
- Treat psoriasis and other skin conditions
- Relieve asthma or other breathing conditions (great when you get a shower steamed up and use my Neem Tea Tree Oil bar!)
- Serve as an antiseptic on small cuts
- Help with persistent body odor
- Reduce the occurrence of dandruff and dry scalp
- Relives eczema and yeast based skin issues
- Soothe blisters
- Control itching from hives
- Bring relief from muscle aches and pains
- Soothe a shingles flare up
Pretty awesome little essential oil right? Well, what are you waiting for? Grab a bar and let it get to work on your body!