Winter is still going strong and with it comes the lingering smells of the holiday season. Peppermint, pine, and rich spices.
Call me a nature junkie but I just love to pair the soaps I am using with the seasons. I mean, I just can’t enjoy my shower as much in the winter if I am using a summer time inspired bar. My soul longs to be surrounded by seasonal olfactory experiences.
Good thing I created an amazing Peppermint Pine Bar! This bar will drown you in the warm embrace of winter while putting some major pep in your step. This makes is perfect for those long, dreary winter days and cold winter nights.
What do I put in the Peppermint Pine bar? Love and some nourishing ingredients. Check them out:
- Organic virgin coconut oil
- Organic sustainable palm oil
- Organic olive oil
- Organic sunflower oil
- Distilled water
- Organic fair trade cocoa butter
- Essential oil blend of peppermint, copaiba balsam, and fir needle
- Organic peppermint leaf
- Organic rosemary extract
Why is this bar a great choice for most skin types?
- Coconut oil protects and sooths all skin types.
- The organic olive oil is naturally high in antioxidants and helps condition skin – a huge plus during cold winter weather.
- Cocoa butter digs deep to rejuvenate damaged pores.
- Peppermint essential oil is a natural anti-septic which makes this bar is an excellent choice for acne, oily, combination, balanced, mature and ‘it’s complicated’ skin types.
- The entire bar is stimulating and moisture rich, simply a great choice for winter!
So there you have it! A winter inspired bar guaranteed to put some pep into your step! Why not try some today. You can find it here.