Welcome to February – the month of LOVE!
I really adore February. Not only does it signal that we are moving away from winter and towards spring but it also is just so full of love and warmth. While I am not all into Valentine’s Day, I do think it is important to take some time to remember those you love and to do something special for them.
This year, I am going to go all out and give my husband the best back rub of all time! I know he needs them and what better way for me to show my love and appreciate than with my own hands?
I created a wonderful massage oil that will help take away the aches and pains while also helping him to relax and just feel at peace. I thought that this was the perfect month to share my creation with all of you! So grab a mason jar and let’s get to work!
Love And Appreciation Massage Oil
• 1/8 cup Sweet Almond Oil
• 1/8 cup Coconut Oil, melted
• 1/8 cup Rosehips Oil
• 10 drops Lavender Oil
• 10 drops Chamamile Oil
• 10 drops Ylang Ylang oil
• 2 Vitamin E capsules, pierced and drained
- Add all of the ingredients to your jar.
- Put the lid on and give it a gentle shake to get all the ingredients mixed.
- The coconut oil will thicken the mixture up just a wee bit which is nice. You won’t have it running all over the place.
- Give the jar a little shake before use.
- Apply as needed and do your thing. 😉 Hey – no judgment here.