Have a sweet tooth? Simply love chocolate? Want to make a little Valentine’s Day treat? Here is a great not-to-sweet chocolaty muffin that can double as a cupcake.
This recipe makes about 8-10 decent sized muffins. They taste great served warm topped with butter. Mmmm…butter. Chocolate. Ahh.
Grain Free, Gluten Free Chocolate Muffins
- 2 cups almond flour (or ½ cup coconut flour and 1 cup almond flour)
- ½ cup raw cacao powder
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup butter or coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup coconut milk or milk of your preference
- 2 eggs
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients and stir until combined.
- Pour batter into a prepared muffin pan (greased or lined with paper).
- Bake at 350 for 20 – 25 minutes.